July 17, 2008

EBW July Challenge - I Won :)

My entry was the "Roses in the Night Sky" cuff bracelet.
Thanks to everyone who voted for me!
The person who wins the challenge has to pick the theme for next month's challenge. I still haven't decided yet. I didn't think that it would be hard to do, but it is! :)

Second runner-up is the gorgeous piece by ThePreciousBeads,
"Worlds Collide Necklace"



Third runner-up is the stunning piece by Triz, called "Midsummer Nights Dream".



Congratulations to you too, Erin and Triz!

Thanks to all of you who visited the Etsy BeadWeavers blog and voted.
I am sure it wasn't easy to pick only one from all the gorgeous entries for this month's challenge; it was hard for me… My favorite piece was the piece "A Free Form Dream Peyote Cuff" by SandFibers.




I found this piece amazingly beautiful, not only because I love free-form, but also because (if I am not mistaking) it is the first free-form piece that Carol Dean of SandFibers have created! Well done, Carol Dean, I really love it! and I hope that this is the first of many more!

21 comments:

  1. Congratulations Smadar! Love your beautiful bracelet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many many congrats to all of you on the beautiful beadwork and the extra recognitian!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Smadar!!!!!!!! That bracelet is stunning!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Smadar, Congratulations on the well-deserved win! That cuff is amazing in how substantial it seems without being in any way overwhelming. Love the color scheme and the roses :)

    And, yes, this was my first freeform effort...but not my last; I enjoyed the process. Thank you for featuring it here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations,Smadar. I was one of those that voted for your bracelet. Congratulations to everyone else too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your win ! The bracelet is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations!!!! and thank you! :-) wow I can't believe that is Carol Dean's first attempt at freeform!!! it's gorgeous! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Samadar,
    I am from Antalya, Turkey. I really appreciate your beadworks. And congratulations on the win!!! I am still an amateur but how can I find more schemas? Can you help me? My blog:
    www.egdone.blogspot.com
    EGDONE

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on winning! The EBW team did a pretty good job of putting together a great collection, wouldn't you say? ;) Your bracelet is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations you did a beautiful piece there. I cannot wait to see what theme you decide on and the works that are created.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations Smadar you cuff is stunning!!! Well deserved!!

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks so much everyone!!!
    I now have an idea for the next month's theme, but you will have to check the EBW blog in the next few days to see what it is :)

    Egdone, thank you. You can search the internet for schemes and tutorials - there are a lot of them! Good luck and Happy Beading!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Glad your bracelet won! Very beautiful design. It proves that their is more to beading than some people think!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations! A well deserved win. that is a beautiful bracelet:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulation Smadar... great success for your wonderful artwork!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. congrat to you smadar...
    i am not an artist, but i think your bracelet was wonderful. make a perfect combination color.

    ReplyDelete
  17. It is so beautiful your bracelet!
    Very compliments!

    ReplyDelete