November 01, 2009

New Glitzy Bracelet



A new bracelet with Claspgarten clasp - rhodium plated clasp with Swarovski crystals. I really like how this one turned out. :)

I have one last item to create with Claspgarten clasp - it is the most challenging one for me. I'll probably have to try a few possible designs, as this one has a unique shape, (relatively) large size and heavy weight...

Too many thoughts and ideas are running in my head right now, making too much "noise", like in a busy train station... One is for the current EBW challenge (which I doubt I'll be able to finish on time, but that's as per usual..:D); one is for a bride's custom necklace (luckily I have enough time for this one); another one is for a project to be published in the European magazine Perlen Poesie next year, and lots of ideas for details of my (possible) entry for the Bead&Button show 2010, which I really (really!) hope I'll be able to create and finish on time...
It seems like I'm 'beading' in my mind more than I'm actually beading.. ;)

9 comments: