July 27, 2013

Gerbera Pendants Necklace

Something I recently made just for relaxation and fun... a necklace with pendants (made with crystal navettes and Czech glass dagger beads) which remind me of Gerbera flowers, in bright green and orange colors, following the 2013 neon colors trend... I love those 2-color Czech dagger beads!





And some new publications...

Squares with a Twist Bracelet: my Designer of the Year project in Aug/Sept 2013 issue of Beadwork magazine, which is done in one continuous stitch, creating strings that keep their twisted profile.


Squares with a Twist Bracelet




Ravishing Rosettes Necklace project is published by Kalmabach Publishing in Creative Beading Vol. 8


Ravishing Rosettes Necklace




Two of my projects - Wheels of Fortune Bracelet and Pewter Lace Bracelet are included in Interweave's Beading with Shaped Beads: Bugle Beads ebook

Wheels of Fortune Bracelet 

 Pewter Lace Bracelet




And last - my Urban Nights Bracelet was recently published in Interweave's book Favorite Bead Stitches 2013. 

Urban Nights Bracelet




No comments:

Post a Comment