April 10, 2014

New Beading Tutorial - Adina, Aliza & Atara - Three Necklaces / Ropes

I can hardly believe it myself, but I finally finished the tutorial I started working on back in September 2013 and discovered it on my computer not long ago...
Somehow, while trying to work on two tutorials at a time (the other one was the Nona Bangle tutorial, a design I just had to make right away after getting filled with inspiration from one of Contemporary Geometric Beadwork beautiful bracelet designs), I had completely forgotten about this one.  I guess I should always work on one project at a time, no matter what distracts me...

The tutorial is for three necklaces / ropes / chains (whatever you prefer to call them) in different thicknesses, beadwoven with Japanese seed beads, Superduo beads, fire polished beads...

I gave the necklaces Hebrew names, that pretty much describe them: Adina, Aliza & Atara. If you are you wondering what is the meaning of these names, here it is:
Adina means fine, dainty, delicate… Aliza means jovial, happy, cheerful… and Atara means a diadem, a crown… 


Adina, Aliza & Atara Necklaces


Another tutorial I listed today in my shops is the Hojas Lace bracelet - it is an old bracelet pattern that was originally published in the October 2009 issue of Beadwork magazine as "Pewter Lace".







And last thing.... The pre-order sale of "ShangriLa" is still on... You can purchase the tutorial for it at 20% discount until April 19. I will send the PDF file by email after that date.





No comments:

Post a Comment